Business Performance Improvement model is perfect for small companies in growth mode, large companies that are looking to augment their existing sales effort or International businesses looking for new market penetration.
Building a direct sales marketing presence presents extensive investment with a high degree of risk. Typically the costs associated with salaries, recruitment and office infrastructure can be significantly higher than expected. Around £45k to £75k* per head per annum in the UK. The challenge this investment presents to many companies is that without it they may struggle to realise their market penetration and business development strategies.
The Asian Business Solutions and Business Performance Improvement model presents
- Immediate access to talent, a committed, motivated sales team - with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience.
- A thorough understanding of what makes a direct sales team effective and how to get the best results and opportunities from any given market approach.
- Reduced time to market and accelerated growth - our established and experienced sales team can get to work immediately on taking your product to market
- A high degree of flexibility to suit your budget and your needs, we effectively reduce the degree of business risk and cost involved in developing new revenue streams.
- Structured performance reporting and regular feedback on the pipeline - our unique sales and reporting platform provides you with a detailed and accurate update on pipeline development on a weekly basis.
- Sales and marketing management infrastructure - in addition to negating the need to recruit and train in-house sales staff, the agency model takes away the stress and management time required to run productive Business Performance Improvement teams.
- Typical costs include basic salary, car/allowance, benefits, bonus plan, NI, IT support, setting up an office, recruitment.